![]() |
| Being Featured on Jumbotron |
Sunday, January 13, 2013
ASU
So today we visited with ASU yet again but this time it was with a business professor and in all honesty, I was not very impressed. Maybe there was something about him that just rubbed me the wrong way but I thought he was very negative and had a pessimistic attitude. The overall message that I received from him was that you have a very slim chance at working in sports and he basically told us good luck and said that we aren't going to get paid anything either. Real promising words from a business professor that makes me feel so optimistic about being a sports management major. But I would rather love my job than absolutely hate it. But after that meeting we went to an ASU women's basketball game and that was definitely the highlight of my day because I am such a huge fan of basketball. And the women won so that made it even better! Then the group of us went out to eat at a restaurant that was having trivia night and our team got 2nd place so that was really cool! On the agenda for tomorrow is a meeting with Fox Sports Network and then a meeting and tour with the Phoenix Suns followed by their game against the Oklahoma City Thunder which is the single most thing that I am excited for on this trip so tomorrow should be an awesome day! I only took one picture today when we were featured on the jumbotron so I will include that at the end but definitely look for some awesome pictures tomorrow night about the meetings we went to during the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment